1. Students are strictly prohibited from indulging in anti-national, anti-social, communal and political activities in the campus and in the hostels.
2. The consumption of narcotic drugs, tobacco, alcohol etc. is strictly prohibited in the campus and in the hostels. Serious punitive action shall be taken against the defaulters.
3. Every student shall behave and conduct oneself in the college and hostels in a dignified and courteous manner.
4.. Campus keeps equal distance from all political organizations and political ideologies. Students are strictly prohibited from organizing, attending or participating in any activity or agitation sponsored by stu- dent organizations of political parties.
5.. No student shall circulate notices, pamphlets, leaflets etc in the campus and hostels.
6. Campus is under CCTV surveillance.
7. Campus has restricted Wi-Fi accessibility for students to use in- ternet. No students shall enter into any contract in the name of the college except with prior written authorization from college or officials vested with the authority to sign a contract on behalf of the college.
8. No student shall exhibit banners, flags, flex boards etc. inside the campus without the authorized permission of the Principal.
9. No student shall collect fund from students in the campus and in the hostel without the authorized permission from the Principal.
10. Maintain the etiquette required of campus life avoiding loud utterance, vulgar and profane language.
11. Access to college buildings after normal academic hours is per- mitted only with permission from Principal. Students can enter Faculty Rooms only with permission.
12. Maintain the protocol to be followed in classrooms.
13. No Students shall leave the campus during academic hours without the Written permission of Principal/Hod.
14. Students should maintain a sense of belonging to the college, taking care of classrooms, furniture, ICT equipment, electrical fittings etc. Avoid resting legs on the wall.
15. Any breakdown or damage to any property caused by students must be brought to the notice of college authorities and the students responsible for it will be subjected to restitution and face disciplinary measures.
16. Save electricity and water using the facilities only as per require- ment.
17. Park your vehicles in the allotted parking lots and drive cau- tiously to avoid accidents. Students using vehicles should register and obtain a pass from college office to park them in the allotted area.
18. Students participating in intercollegiate competitions should seek permission of the Faculty in charge and carry the letter of authen- tication from the Principal.
19. Keep the campus clean. Avoid throwing garbage in the campus. Help the domestic staff to maintain toilets clean . Healthy inclusive re- lationship without exclusiveness should reign in the campus. A relationship detrimental to the academic performance of a student or a relationship that is objectionable tarnishing the image of the college shall be reported to the concerned parents.
20. Study tours are organized as part of the academic programme and hence, it is mandatory for students to go. If there is a grave reason, exemption should be obtained from Principal.
21. The study tour application and schedule, recommended by the class teacher and the Faculty Incharge, should be submitted to the Principal well in advance for approval by the Principal. A male and a female Faculty should accompany the students for the tour. Consumption of alcohol and smoking are strictly prohibited during the tour and any violation in this regard will have stringent punitive measures. Students while enjoying their trip should also maintain the required decorum and avoid anything that will tarnish the image of the college.