1. Every student shall put in a minimum attendance of 75% term
2. Students are not permitted to absent themselves from classes without leave. Leave applications should be submitted to the principal in advance through the class Tutor / head of the department.
3. Absence from a class for one period of either of the two ses- sions will be considered as absence for half a day.
4. Applications for leave on medical grounds shall be supported by a medical certificates.
5. A student absenting from the college with or without leave for more than five consecutive working days shall report to the principal before attending the class.
6. If a student is absent for more than 15 consecutive working days without satisfactory explanation, his / her name will be removed from the rolls.
7. Promotion to the senior class and presenting them for Univer- sity Examinations shall be subject to the following conditions.
a) The student should have earned at least three fourth of the at- tendance prescribed by the college for the course during the semester.
b) He/She should have completed the term of the course to the satisfaction of the college authorities and his / her progress, conduct and character should have been satisfactory.
8. Students seeking exemption from the rules related to the mini- mum attendance shall apply from exemption to the university. The reason for each days of absence is to be explained. In the, case of absence on account of illness, a medical certificate also has to be furnished.
9. No applications for exemption will be recommend by the Prin- cipal unless he is satisfied that the shortage of attendance was beyond the student’s control. In no case will exemption be granted to the same student for more than once in a course.